Yeoman generator that scaffolds out a SassDoc theme.
- Let you chose your preferred template engine.
- Build the theme views and
index.jsbased on prompts.
- Default Sass starter structure.
- Let you use a pre-defined Grunt or Gulp workflow.
- Templates loaded with examples and comments.
Make a new theme directory, and
cd into it:
yo sassdoc-theme, optionally passing a theme name:
--init: Force to prompt question and re-initialize
--skip-install: Skips the automatic execution of
npmafter scaffolding has finished.
--theme-engine=[engine]: Template engine (defaults to
swig). Supported engines:
generator-sassdoc-theme is divided into sub-generators, hence you have to possibility
to call them directly in cases where you would like a certain functionality without bootstraping
a full theme generation.
index.js and views templates.
Task runners: generates
Caution! Running a sub-generator on an existing theme will override the corresponding files. Although Yeoman will prompt you for confirmation before doing so.